Follow me:

Instagram

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Things I Want to Accomplish This Summer

Every year I set out to accomplish a "Summer Bucket List."  It never happens, but I always make them with good intentions however this year is different because I seriously want to accomplish these things.

With out further ado, here's my "Summer 2012 Bucket List"

  1. FIND A JOB- Ideally I would like a full time job that provides me with vacation days, full benefits, and a salary.
  2. Try new foods- I'm an extremely (let me stress that EXTREMELY) picky eater.  I don't eat red meat or fish.  I will only eat chicken and turkey.  I realize that my diet is not the best it can be and I need to change that but I'm afraid to because I hate trying new foods.  Hopefully, by the end of summer I will have discovered new healthy foods that I can enjoy.
  3. READ- I love to read so this summer I want to read as many books as possible.  I've held off from reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" but I think I may give into the hype and see what it's all about.
  4. Go on an adventure- I love where I live but there are so many places in NEW JERSEY that I've never been too.  Hopefully, I can explore and learn more about the greatest state in the country!
  5. Make a major change in my life- whether it's  a new job, a new hair cut, or a new outlook on life, I want to change something.  My life is so scripted that I would like to just once live on the edge.

Well here you have it... these are just a few of the rings I want to accomplish this summer.  If I don't post for a few days it's safe to assume I've become preoccupied with trying to accomplish my list.

I hope everyone has an amazing summer and accomplishes something that is on their summer bucket list as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment