Follow me:

Instagram

Friday, June 1, 2012

A Little Bit About Myself

1. I was born on Christmas… some may say I’m JC reincarnated but you can decide that!

2. I have a cat named Tinks.  Well her real name is Princess but we’ve called her: Princess Black Uggs, Beautiful Gorgeous, Evil Shadow, Boo Boo Kitty, Bopits, Stoopid Kitty, LaLa, Tinks da Stinks.  I’m sure there are more but right now that’s all I can think of.

3. I am obsessed with all things Missoni and Chevron print

4.  I love DISNEY WORLD! Honestly, I could go there every year and love it.

5. I love roller coasters… Even though at times I’m scarred I have to go on them.

6. I hate elevators.  I have a fear of dying in one.  Last year, i thought it would be smart to go on Tower of Terror to get over my fear of elevators, needless to say I still am afraid of them, but I did enjoy the ride! Just went on it again and loved loved loved it.

7. I love all things Tinkerbell.  I think it may have to do with the fact that I named my cat Tinks but not after Tinkerbell.  She got sprayed by a skunk once so we all just started calling her Tinks da stinks.

8. I love owls and turtles.  I love turtles because my Grandmother who passed away last year loved them.  As a way to honor her I try to buy anything I can find with a turtle on it.  I love owls because last May there was an owl in my neighbors tree.  I named him Earle, but I couldn’t tell you if he was a girl or a guy.  So i decided he was a cross dressing female owl.



9. I never been out west.  The farthest west I’ve traveled is probably Pennsylvania but I’ve done most of the East coast aside from the North East.

10.  I love living in Jersey, specifically the Jersey Shore.  It’s not as trashy as MTV’s Jersey Shore makes it seems but in the summer the “Benny’s” make it unbearable.

11.  My all time favorite movies include: Robinhood Men in Tights, Pretty Woman, and Dirty Dancing.

12.  I’ve recently discovered All Time Low, and have been obsessed with them ever since.  My favorite songs of theirs are: Therapy, Remembering Sunday, and Stay Awake (Acoustic). 

13. I’m obsessed with Reality TV.  Dance Moms and Toddlers and Tiaras make me laugh.  I can’t believe there are crazy parents out there.  Mackenzie is my favorite from T&T. Duck Dynasty is a new favorite

14.  I’m obsessed with OPI nail polish.  My favorite colors include: Mad as a Hatter, Lincoln Park After Dark, Teenage Dream, and Designer…de better!  But it all depends on my mood what color I want.

15. I’m not very organized except for when it comes to my schoolwork and work.  I take my grades very seriously and strive to make sure that I always produce my best effort.

16.  I’ve recently become obsessed with the game Fruit Ninja (I know I'm late on this bang wagon)… I could play it for hours.

17.  I work in retail and although I appreciate the experience I’ve realized that I never want to work in retail again.  It’s not for me but it does make realize how very few people stop to acknowledge the person who’s ringing them up.  A simple “thanks” and “how are you doing” really does go a long way.

18. I want to adopt a greyhound when I’m older and multiple cats.  I absolutely love animals and think because my parents won’t let me have multiple animals that I want to have so many animals.

19. I don’t really like to play sports but I LOVE THE NEW YORK YANKEES and watching sports on TV!!!! I am a religious follower of the Yankees.  I grew up watching and rooting for the Core Four (Jeter, Rivera, Posada, and Pettitte) and I’m sad that their careers are coming to an end. If I had to rank my top 5 current players they would be: 1. Jeter 2. Sabathia 3. Cano 4. Swisher 5. Teixeria

20. I hate flying but I have a strange desire to travel the world.  I just want to experience different cultures and help out where  I can.

21. I’m afraid to grow up.  With growing up comes new responsibilities that I’m not sure I’m ready for. 

22.  I’m starting to look for jobs for after I graduate and that scares the crap out of me but if I don’t want to work in retail I need to get on top of sending out my resumes!


Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment