Follow me:

Instagram

Monday, June 4, 2012

PLEASE.... give me a chance

Ok recent grads, how many of you are frustrated that you simply can't find a job?  I think the problem isn't that there aren't jobs out there, there are tons, just not enough for recent grads.  I really would like to use my degree (Communications) for a job and not just work in retail, like I'm doing now.  Every job that I've seen somewhat interested in applying to requires some amount of prior experience.  Umm... how am I going to get any experience when no one will give me a chance.  It's actually really discouraging that no one wants to give people a chance?  Don't they remember that someone gave them a chance too.

I'm hoping that I'm not the only one who is completely lost in this job hunting process.  I've become so desperate (really I could use all the advice I could get) I bought a self-help book.  I actually recently bought a book from Target that is a guide for college students about all the things you don't learn about in college.  I haven't actually read it yet, but I plan to write a review of it once I'm done with it.


It's a scary world out there and let's hope this book helps me become more comfortable with growing up, because as of right now I'm terrified.

All the best!
Tori



No comments:

Post a Comment