Follow me:

Instagram

Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome to The World According to Tori

Hello Blogger!!!

My name is Tori, and I've decided to move my blog from another website over here.  I am a recent graduate who is looking (unsuccessfully) for a job!  My blog was originally created to chronicle my journey from a senior in college to a hopefully employed graduate.  Unfortunately, life doesn't seem to follow the plan that we set in our minds and dreams because my blog is continuing.  With this blog I hope that my journey can help someone out there in the bloggersphere.

I plan on using this blog to update you on my journey to finding a full-time job, all things fashion, sports (and by that I mean my love for the New York Yankees), and anything else that I feel like sharing.  I'm looking forward to sharing my life with you and hope you enjoy reading this blog.

*FYI, my first couple of blogs are going to be be past posts from my other blog, just to catch everyone up with my life!

All the best!
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment