Follow me:

Instagram

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Maxi Dresses All Day Everyday!!!!

Ok so maxi dresses are not a new trend but I absolutely have been loving wearing them recently.  For the days that I'm feeling extremely lazy and don't want to think about putting together an outfit I find myself reaching for my maxi dresses.  I've put myself on a ban from buying maxi dresses because I've bought maybe 4 in the last week (I'm obsessed, I know).  I just find them so comfortable and stylish.  My mom thinks I'm crazy because I will literally justify buying a maxi dress no matter how many I have.

Some of my favorite's I've bought from Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, and Marshalls (which surprisingly has a great selection of Calvin Klein ones):

 I'm actually wearing one just like this in a beautiful emerald green color that I got at Urban Outfitters for $5 (this one is from Nordstroms and I'm thinking I may need to swing by and pick it up).

Maxi dresses are great for every body shape.  You don't have to be 6 ft tall to rock a great one either.  The trick is finding the right style of maxi dress for your body type!  I'm not the tallest person out there but I've found maxi dresses that are the perfect length for me and if it's too long put on some great wedges.

I also think I may need to buy this one from Urban Outfitters too, then I won't buy another one for at least two weeks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment