Follow me:

Instagram

Friday, June 22, 2012

Puppy

Ok, before anyone gets too excited, no I did not get a puppy.  I have a lovely, but old, cat named Tinks who would drop dead if I brought home another animal, let alone a little puppy.

This is Tinks, she's approximately 18 years old.  We don't know for certain because she was a stray cat that we "found" and always looked like a kitten, so we just assume she's about 18.

But back to puppies, my friend Amy was finally able to bring her French Bulldog, Pierre, home!!!!!  First off, Pierre may be the cutest dog I've ever seen.  He is a ball of energy when he isn't sleeping.  I never realized how much work a puppy was because I've only ever had a cat.  Cats are a lot easier to train because they use a litter box and don't require much supervision. Puppies on the other hand need to be house broken, which is easier said then done.  Aside from potty training, dogs need to eat often, sleep even more, and chew on everything.  With that being said once I get my own apartment I still want to get my own puppy (maybe even a cute little french bulldog like Pierre!!!!)







I will upload more pictures eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment