Follow me:

Instagram

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Life.......

Life can be so challenging sometimes.  Today, I had my yearly review with one of my managers at the retail store I work at.  The company I work for decided upon completing our reviews we are required to answer a few short questions.  What kinds of questions you ask?  Completely pointless questions that do not relate to my job.  I was asked "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" REALLY... this question is haunting my life.  My response was, "uhh not here."  The next question asked me to rate my satisfaction with my job from a scale of 1-10.  I asked if I could give negative numbers and my manager seemed less than thrilled (I found it hilarious).  I don't understand why people expect me to have a plan for my life 5 years from now... I don't even know what I'm going to be doing next week?

These question have got me thinking?  What are my career goals and aspirations?  Do I want to stay in retail or do I want to move on and explore the world?  Now is the perfect time in my life to just pick up and move for a career opportunity.  Sure, it will be completely scary not living by my family but is it worth it to have a successful career?

Hopefully, I'll have exciting news soon!!!!!!

Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment