Follow me:

Instagram

Friday, June 1, 2012

Neon everything

Hey fashion lovers!

So I know neon colors have been gracing the covers of Vogue, InStyle, and every red carpet event but I felt the need to profess my love for all things neon.  It all started a few months ago when I stumbled upon a gorgeous pair of neon pink khakis from the gap. (The picture doesn't do it justice, think highlighter pink).
 
If you can still get them (I know my gap only had 1 pair left) I would recommend getting them.  The fit is fantastic and they role up into capri's or down into pants.  If you don't like neon they make them in nearly every color so you're bound to find one that you like.  I actually have these in 3 other colors (royal blue, khaki, and recently picked up a pair in navy blue).

Now if you're looking for something a little more summery I would recommend J.Crew's 5" chinos.  Today I purchased the neon orange because I think with a tan they will look AH-MAZING!!! I love the versatility of them and wear them with tanks or a summery blouse.  I also have these in the neon pink, although it's a little darker then my neon pink pants from the gap, which is how I justified getting two neon pink items in my wardrobe.
Sure some people think this neon trend is only a passing trend and they may be right but a little color  in your wardrobe brightens everything up.  Neon clothing items are available at all price levels.  I've seen neon pink shorts from Target and seen even pricier pieces in Nordstrom.  

Wear your neon with a tan or with your favorite top.  My new favorite purchase is these neon dip-dyed shorts from the Gap.


Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment