Follow me:

Instagram

Friday, October 26, 2012

Outfit of the day- 10/26

Hello lovelies!!!

I'm writing this quick post to feature my outfit for work today.  I thought it was kinda cute.  I'm starting to dress more professionally so it's interesting to create and experiment with these different looks.

My top is a lovely black and white tunic from J.Crew factory store, the skirt is a turquoise wool Number 2 Pencil skirt from J.Crew factory, and my watch is from Fossil.  I have my little turquoise heart pendant necklace which I got from a local jewelry store.  Although you can't see it in this picture I completed my look with some black tights and black ballet flats.

I have no idea what I'm planing on wearing to work tomorrow but I have a feeling it maybe my go to navy polka dot pants from Gap (you'll have to stay tuned to see.)


No comments:

Post a Comment