Follow me:

Instagram

Monday, October 15, 2012

A Week in Review.... Jeter, shopping, and a NEW JOB

I feel like I should start this post with the depressing news that has upset my week: Derek Jeter has fractured his left ankle and will be out for the rest of the post season.  Derek Jeter is my all time favorite athlete and I am literally on the verge of tears every time I see the replay of him falling to the ground.  No one wants to see their favorite player injured let alone him withering in pain on the ground.  As Joe Girardi stated Derek Jeter is one of those players that even if he's injured he insists that he can still play. To see someone on the ground and not getting up you had to know that it was a major injury.  I'm praying for a speedy recovery for you Jeter but if you need anything I'm only a phone call away!!!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Derek Jeter from some of the games I've been to:
Jeter from his rehab stint with the Trenton Thunder last year

Not my picture but it was the background of my phone for awhile... how ugly is that uniform?




In a more positive twist I finally had my last day at the Gap on Saturday and started my new job at J.Crew yesterday.  I probably had one of my worst days at the Gap but I didn't mind because I knew that it was my last day (thankfully).  On the other hand working at J.Crew was a complete change and I actually enjoyed working there.  I went shopping today there so I'll be sure to update you on what I purchased on my next post because I got a few things from the Gap in the last couple of days and bought a few things to J.Crew up my wardrobe.  I'm also trying to transition my wardrobe into Fall weather and am going to be putting away my summer clothes.  Whenever I do this kind of cleaning it's always a process that spans a couple of days.  I'm thinking of rearranging my room which could be a process in and of itself.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment