Follow me:

Instagram

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Week in Review... Interviews and New Jobs

Hello lovelies,

Well another interesting week has come and gone.  This week was filled with tons of highs and some lows, naturally.  This was my first official week at J. Crew and I absolutely love it there.  Sure, you probably think I'm on a new job high but I love the people I work with.  They're all super friendly (something I was missing at my other job) and actually want to work (which is shocking!!).  I'm still in the training phase so it's interesting to learn all the different aspects of the job, something I didn't get to do at my other job.  I actually like where I'm working which is a feeling I haven't felt in awhile, so it's very refreshing.

Now onto the big interview!!!!  Today, I had an interview at the organization I use to intern at.  I was excited for the interview until I had to actually go because then naturally my nerves kicked in.  I feel really comfortable at the organization and love the people I worked with but I'm afraid that my lack of experience may hold me back compared to the other applicants.  I believe the interview went well but there were definitely times where looking back I wished I said something different.  It was extremely intimidating to interview with the Executive Director of the organization, someone who is so influential and has done so much.  He had some tough question but he seemed to like some of my answers.  I hope that my past work with the organization will speak for itself and help me stand out compared to the other applicants.  Well, unfortunately we shall have to wait and see what happens?

Now for some inspiring quotes that I stumbled upon on pinterest......




Is it sad to admit that I kinda want a big girl job so I can dress up everyday and post pictures of my outfits on here?  Plus, a new big girl job means a new big girl wardrobe, which of course I'll post on here! I think it's a win win for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment