Follow me:

Instagram

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor Day Shopping

Hello Everyone...

I hope everyone is enjoying your final week of summer, I certainly can't wait for school to start (not for me obviously) but for everyone else.  Work has been ridiculously busy with back to school shoppers.  Today I decided to run to the mall to visit Old Navy for their Friends and Family event.  I didn't do so well there but I did do AMAZING at the Gap.  The Gap's clearance was an addition 50% the lowest ticketed price.  I think I got 7 things for under $50 (not too shabby).  I wanted to get this pair of pants but my mother didn't think they were too practical.
Gap's Slim Fit Crop

These pants are absolutely gorgeous but again not exactly Fall weather friendly or practical.  Keeping up with the Gap brands, Banana Republic had amazing clearance finds as well.  Banana has a promotion going on where you either get 30% or 40% your entire purchase.  I got an adorable lace peplum blouse for $9.75 (umm are you kidding me???).  I also FINALLY found the navy pencil skirt I was looking for $23.09.  I was willing to splurge on a navy pencil skirt but this one is absolutely stunning and perfect!!! For $9 I got the same pencil skirt in a nice tan color.
Lace Peplum from Banana
Even Express had a pretty good sale going on with 30% off everything for women.  I only bought an infinity scarf but they had some cute things if you're looking for a good sale.

I love everything I got and didn't really spend a lot of money.  Overall, I'd say it was a successful shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment