Follow me:

Instagram

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Am I Insane... Insanity Day 1 and 2

Well I've decided to jump on the crazy workout bandwagon and "try" Insanity (keyword:TRY).  Umm... holy hell these workouts are hard but you immediately feel the results.  I instantly felt my core muscles tightening and my leg muscles strengthening.  For someone who doesn't have a lot of time to go to the gym or needs a set of guided workouts these are perfect.  What I love about these workouts is that there is a 2 month schedule that tells you exactly which workout you need to do that day.  I'm someone who will workout more if I don't have to guess what to do.  By all means this workout is not something that is easy... in fact the people in the workouts need to take breaks because it is that intense.  Don't feel guilty if you can't do the workout in it's entirety.  What Shaun T tells you is to take a break if you feel like you are sacrificing form.  

I'm hoping that after the 60 days of insanity I'll walk away with a slightly better body and an appreciation for this boot camp style workout.  I know these workouts won't be completely beneficial if I don't change my eating habits.


Wish me luck because I'm going to need it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment