Follow me:

Instagram

Friday, November 30, 2012

Outfits of the Week!!!!

Hello Lovelies,

I've been super busy with work and took some time off to have some fun in Atlantic City.  I don't really have anything worthy of blogging about but I did put some cute outfits together and wanted to share them.

 My top is a lovely paisley print from J.Crew Factory store.  I'm wearing black cords from the Gap from last year.  I'm on the lookout for a great pair of black jeans.  I want them to be a little on the dressy side but not look ridiculous if I want to wear them casually.
Although this outfit isn't terribly original, I was the best I could do with only a few minutes to get ready.  I was running extremely late for work so I put together the first thing that matched.  Here I'm wearing the same black cords paired with a Loft tunic underneath and Merino wool Tippi sweater from J.Crew. I've also found that the colder weather is making my hair really staticy if I straighten it.  I've been enjoying curling it but I don't have the time in the morning to actually curl it.

I promise next week I've have some better outfits to show you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment