Follow me:

Instagram

Monday, November 19, 2012

M.I.A.... Missing in Action

Hello Lovelies,

Sorry I've been MIA lately but I've been super busy with work and just haven't had the motivation or inspiration to update blog.  I figured since my most popular post seem to focus on my shopping addiction I'd fill my lovely readers on what my shopping compulsion has lead me to buy.

I went a little crazy at the Gap because I got a coupon for 50% off one item and 40% off the rest of my items.  I had to take advantage of this because I no longer can use my employee discount, this was as close as it was going to get.  So the things I bought were:
This sweater was on sale for 29.99 and I got 40% off

I already have this sweater in the grey with neon pink but when I saw this one was $11 I had to have it

Cute plaid oxford with a ruffle collar, it's playful and girly and so festive!

I love these fitted boyfriend shirts that the Gap has right now, I really think they look great on all body types

This is a super cute and super comfy flannel dress

This sweater is super comfortable but I pretty much got this because navy and neon pink is my absolute favorite color combination!

Now onto J.Crew 
I bought a beautiful chiffon black and white chevron scarf that I can't seem to find a picture online and I don't want to take a picture of it right now (but I'm positive I'll be wearing it with an outfit within the coming week). I bought two of the Merino Wool Tippi sweaters.  If you love J.Crew sweaters they are currently on a promotion for 25% off, which is a great deal for these amazing sweaters.



I bought this Biennial hobo for my mom for Christmas, partly because she liked it but because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BAG TOO

and I bought these shoes on clearance because I thought they would match my bag, I mean my moms bag perfectly

Now for some random work outfits of the day.  I need to get a new full length mirror in my room so I don't have to keep taking pictures in my bathroom.

 The headband is from Nordstrom's BP, shirt from Loft, scarf from Banana Republic Factory, Jeans are from Urban Outfitters, Boots are Steve Madden Troopa Boots
Headband from Forever 21, Scarf from Express, sweater from Old Navy, wool pencil skirt J.Crew, and flats from Banana Republic.

As you can see I've been obsessed with head bands lately.  I've been pretty bored with my hair recently so I think I need to spice things up and change it up.

Well hopefully my next posts won't be too far off but if it is, I promise I'll have tons of items to haul 

No comments:

Post a Comment