Follow me:

Instagram

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Week in Review... outfits, movies, and shopping

Hello Lovelies,

Sorry again for the lack of posting.  I've been super busy at work since it's Christmas shopping time.  However, the only plus to working a lot is I get to put together some cute outfits.  This past week in NJ was unseasonable warm so I got to wear a few items that I would never imagine wearing in December.

So without further ado, let's get on with the outfits!!!
 The first outfit was a black and white plaid chiffon blouse from Old Navy paired under a black V-neck sweater.  I also chose to pair this outfit with my boyfriend fit pants from Gap and my J.Crew CeCe flats, which I absolutely adore.
Probably my favorite outfit of the week was the one I wore when it was 65 degrees this Tuesday.  I paired my skinny cropped navy polka dot pants, a lavender boyfriend fit shirt, and a navy crew neck sweater all of which came from the Gap.  I also work my favorite gold cece's from J.Crew and my bubble necklace, which has quickly become a staple for me.  


Although I mentioned above that the polka dot outfit was my favorite of the week, this Chevron outfits was a close second.  I love this blouse that I got at Nordstrom during their Anniversary Sale, and this is actually the first time I wore it.  I paired it with a pair of Black Rockstar skinny pants from Old Navy, which I took a chance on because they were only $15 and surprising I liked the fit.  I also decided to wear my pink CeCe's as my pop of color because I felt like this outfit needed something to spice it up.


So onto movies.... I just got back from seeing Playing for Keeps.  Overall, I say the movie was cute and heartfelt but by no means was it amazing.  My favorite part of the whole movie is that Gerald Butler has the sexiest Scottish accent ever.  Jessica Biel, on the other hand was a little annoying in the movie.  I love Jessica Biel and am considering dying my hair like hers but in the movie she has this dark hair that just washes her out.  Again, it was a cute movie but I definitely think it's one of those that you can wait to see on Redbox or OnDemand.

I also attempted to watch Rock of Love but I lost interest about 45 minutes in and don't think i'll ever be able to watch it again.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment