Follow me:

Instagram

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Week In Review

So I've been slacking off with my posting so I figured I would update everyone on the week I had:

Monday:
On Monday I actually went on a job interview.  I wasn't initially excited about the job position but after I left the interview I realized that this position is something I wanted to do.  Although I've been on a few interviews I didn't feel like this interview went really well.  For starters, I had to drive through a crazy storm that was so bad that I actually needed to pull my car over and pray that the storm would pass.  Then once I got within a mile of the business, I sat in bumper to bumper traffic.  I pride myself on always being early.  I tend to leave myself 15-20 minutes to get places.  Well for this interview I was 5 minutes late, which actually didn't end up mattering because my interviewer was actually late too.  Because I was late I felt like I was flustered and wasn't myself.  I left the interview thankful for the opportunity but not expecting to get a call for a second interview.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday:
I worked.  Nothing too interesting.  Customers have been acting crazy because it's a holiday weekend and all the crazies come out for a good sale.

On Friday I received an email from the company I interviewed with asking to setup a 2nd interview.  I was actually really shocked because I didn't think I did that well on my first interview.  I've realized I really would like this position so I'm going to really prepare for this interview this time.  Wish me luck!!!

Thursday:
On Thursday, my brother and I went to go see Madagascar 3 in 3D.  Overall, I thought the movie was pretty cute.  I really believed that the movie was geared towards the adult crowd.  My favorite part included King Julien singing a lovely rendition of the Spice Girls "Wannabe."  I wouldn't say the movie was worth the price of the $10 ticket but it definitely was a cute movie that had me laughing.

Sunday:
Today, I went with my roommate (technically my ex-roommate but that's too depressing) to see Magic Mike.  I was extremely excited to see this movie because I love Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, and Alex Pettyfer, plus who wouldn't be excited to see these men stripping.  I know the movie has been on the top of the box offices but I believe it's simply because of the actors who star in this movie.  Matthew McConaughey was made for this role.  I'm sure Matthew doesn't want to be associated with a sleazy male stripper but this is exactly how I imagine him acting at home with his kids.  Overall, unless your dying to see Channing Tatum's butt, I would wait for this movie to come out on DVD.  JOe Manganiello wasn't even in the movie that much but he did reveal a little more then the rest of the characters did (if you know what I'm saying ;)

I hope everyone else had a pretty successful week!!!!!

Oh and here's a cute picture of Pierre and Tuckie in their matching bow ties!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment