Follow me:

Instagram

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Warby Parker Experience

Hello Lovelies,

Sorry for the delay but I've been busy trying to accomplish my Christmas shopping!  I'm practically done but I feel like I could use a few more little tiny gifts!

Anyhow, the last update I posted showcased the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G  home try on program Warby Parker has to offer.  I did two rounds of home try ons and found that I liked most of the glasses.  I was able to narrow my choices down to two choices: the Nash and the Welty.  Ultimately, I decided on the Nash glasses because I had those in front of me but I can honestly say I don't regret my decision.

I absolutely love these glasses.  The quality of these glasses far surpasses the $95 price tag.  When I went to order these glasses I did experience a bit of a hold up (which I attributed to the busy holiday business) but the lovely customer service representative explained that my prescription actually held up the process.  So aside from that hold up I would definitely, definitely recommend this company!!! I actually visited their showroom in SOHO because my friend wanted to pick out a pair of glasses and loved that experience as well.  I would highly recommend visiting one of their many showrooms because you can try on all the glasses in every color imaginable instead of only getting 5 choices at a time.  They are also able to order your glasses and do any test that may need to be done in house (which is awesome!).

This morning I awakened to the Santa mail man delivering my glasses.  I couldn't wait to open them and try them on because I was wondering if I made the right decision.  Once I opened the package I can honestly confirm that I did make the best decision.  Who knows, maybe I'll even buy another pair in the distant future!

Until Next time.....

* my next post will probably be after Christmas and it will be updating you on what I got for Xmas/birthday.  Hint hint... it may include a new Kate spade bag that I've been eyeing for months!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment