Follow me:

Instagram

Friday, February 15, 2013

Instagrams as of lately....

SO I haven't been updating this lately, but I will post my instagram pics from the last month to update you on what I've been doing on my life.

Some of the great cards I've recieved this year!! I'm a huge fan of getting people cards so when I get some special ones I always save them.

Work outfit of the day.... heart blouse Loft, Cardigan Banana Republic, Jeans Gap, Shoes JCrew, Alex and Ani bracelets and Fossil watch

Banana Republic Cardigan, JCrew Shirt, Gap Jeans, Alex and Ani Bracelets, and Fossil Watch

Sunday Funday riding around on the scooter


Earle hunting his prey



JCrew Sweater, Gap white oxford, gap pants, JCrew flats, Fossil watch, alex and ani bracelets, and Kate Spade phone case

Tinks through the years.  My little precious angel celebrated her 20th birthday on Valentines Day!!!

Banana republic Sweater, Jcrew Sparkle top, Jcrew pencil skirt, michael kors watch, jcrew necklace, Hue tights, and Toms shoes

Frost on the window this morning

Me and my Tinks da Stinks

No comments:

Post a Comment